Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
how to create app like elfyourself — Gideros Forum

how to create app like elfyourself

hgvyas123hgvyas123 Guru
edited April 2015 in General questions
any idea how can i make this app if possible in gideros else please suggest any other technology with which i can create app like this

video for same :-

URL of game :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.officemax.magicmirror.ElfYourSelf&hl=en

ps :- idea for rendering video to image and doing some stuff on all images and again rendering video from those images will not work to the my best guess as it will be simply ton of stuff for ios or android device so please suggest me what to do

thanks

Comments

• keszeghkeszegh Member
    edited April 2015
    if the video is a layer then you can overlay the moving images on another layer, knowing the path of the faces. so you don't need to composite the videos, just put the two things upon each other, it may be possible even in gideros playin the video with the media plugin and putting over that the stage where the faces are moving around.

of course this way it cannot be shared in a video.
  • ohh yes that is a video i just digged little bit in it and found that they made a real video and later with some tools like after effect or similar they track down face of all characters and taken all data like x, y position angle of face in text file and put the dummy face on on video by editing video in device with those data and played that

some reference link

pretty good job done by them
  • wow it is creative making an app so many article i have been reading but this one its different other article mostly user prefer online www. cmolds. com/

image.png
    341 x 22 - 961B