Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Kickstarter rewards! — Gideros Forum

Kickstarter rewards!

john26john26 Maintainer
edited February 2015 in Announcements
Now that the Gideros Kickstarter has been successfully funded (for which thank you all very much!) it is time to start the rewards. This thread will be a place to announce news on the various rewards and please feel free to ask any questions. Of course some rewards cannot be distributed straight away and will be accomplished on the time scales mentioned in the Kickstarter. But some can be fulfilled immediately. I would like to start with the £5 reward:

'Thank you in the new version of Gideros. Patrons will be listed in the Help menu and in the "donors.txt" file.'

I have now set up a donors.txt file in the Liberton/Gideros repository here:

https://github.com/Liberton/gideros/

Everyone who pledged £5 or more (and asked for a reward) is listed in this file and, of course, if you pledged more you will also receive further rewards in due course.

We will soon add all these names to the Gideros help menu also. I'll keep you updated on that.

Today, I also sent out a survey to those who pledged £100 or more asking you which Waterbread Internet game you would like to republish. When you reply to that I will start distributing the game source code by email.

Many thanks again for you support for the project. We are hard at work! You can check the Github repository above to see the progress we are making.

+1 -1 (+2 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments