Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
DRM solution for .apk — Gideros Forum

DRM solution for .apk

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to find a DRM solution to protect .apk
The goal is to protect apps which will be distributed outside the classic stores.
Here are my needs :
- a solution which can be apply as a «wrap method» (no access to source code, only .apk builds)
- a solution with a licence key management. Protected app can be limited in use by date, number of launches, etc. (every classic parameters of a DRM)
- a solution which protect from illegal copy

If you have ever hearded of something like that, I'm interested in a link, name, etc.

Thanks a lot !!
My meditation plan :
SinisterSoft: “ I don't create classes that much - classes are good for making things simpler but imho for frame rate they are also death by a thousand cuts.”
Totebo: “ Best quote ever.”
🤔

Comments

• answer to myself : I'm afraid that it doesn't exist...
    My meditation plan :
    SinisterSoft: “ I don't create classes that much - classes are good for making things simpler but imho for frame rate they are also death by a thousand cuts.”
    Totebo: “ Best quote ever.”
    🤔
  • hgy29hgy29 Maintainer
    Yes, I am afraid your best option is to implement it yourself somehow. One way would be to embed your restrictions in your lua code, and generate one apk per licensee, if you don't have too much customers. It is easy to script gideros builds with gdrexport tool.