Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Toxic Run — Gideros Forum

Toxic Run

It's my first Android game and my first Gideros game. Toxic Run is a simple runner with pixel graphics where you have to avoid zombies and obstacles and earn score by collecting coins. The game is really simple, it took less than one month to create it. I was really surprised by lua performance on Android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wherry.toxicrun

I hope you will enjoy my game :)
Feedback is welcome!

Thanks.
unnamed.png
1280 x 720 - 29K

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• I like pixel art. Nice graphics and good game.
    KongoRatz :D
  • 1353 points, oh yeah! :D

I love the art of the game, it's amazing! The playability is simple and fun as it has to be. Though I did feel some landings close to the borders a bit off, that's not a big deal once you get the hang of it.

And to offer some constructive criticism: I think the game is very good as to not include a song. I can feel a void that hasn't been filled in the sound side. Also I noticed that when you go to the scores you can't go back to the menu, just close the app and open it again. Some obstacles are confused as part of the scenery at first, I crashed some times with things I didn't know were crashable or I didn't notice (again, not a big deal). Also if you could add some leaderboards that'd be perfect!

Congrats on an awesome game!
    Screenshot_2014-08-14-00-49-49.png
    800 x 480 - 58K