Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread) ? — Gideros Forum

call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread) ?

Ozkar619Ozkar619 Member
edited January 2013 in Bugs and issues
Hello, i'm having that logcat error when trying to run my app in my motorola xoom with eclipse.
I did some research and all i found is that the problem with that name occurs when using web views or some other web interaction, but my app nevers does something like that.
What could posibly be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Oscar Obeso.

Dislikes: Yan

+1 -1 (+0 / -1 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• atilimatilim Maintainer
    There is a possibility that you can see this message once just before exiting from your application.

I suspect that there is a Lua error, and because of that error your program is finished and while exiting you're seeing this message. Can you see more information on logcat?
  • Ozkar619Ozkar619 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm seing it right after the Gideros Mobile Splash Screen. (it makes the application crash)
    I don't know if it is a lua error, but don't think so because the game runs perfectly on android player. Here are some more messages from the logcat:

01-22 11:43:54.310: W/MediaPlayer(6136): mediaplayer went away with unhandled events
    01-22 11:43:57.270: E/libEGL(6136): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
    01-22 11:43:57.280: W/IInputConnectionWrapper(6136): showStatusIcon on inactive InputConnection

Thank you for your time!
    Accepted Answer
    Can you check the cases (upper case, lower case) of your files. For example if you have a file image.PNG and if load it with Texture.new("image.png"), it works on player but doesn't work when exported.
  • I think that was it actually. I'm sorry, I totally have had that problem before, but last time i had, the log cat told me about it. And now it didn't, wich i found strange (my first reaction to the error was looking in the log cat to search the file that was causing the error). Thanks, i'll search the entire code before posting a problem like that next time.

Cheers!
    edited January 2013 Accepted Answer
    You're welcome. This is a really common problem. I'll improve the file system so that it will resolve files case-insensitively if they cannot be found after a case-sensitive search.