Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Simple game logic — Gideros Forum

Simple game logic

ar2rsawseenar2rsawseen Maintainer
edited July 2012 in General questions
Hello,
need and idea for simple game logic to implement in new GameTemplate. I have rewritten and covered, main screen, pack select, level select, etc. Just need to create some game logic, just to demonstrate an example of how to store multiple level information and load them when needed, etc.
But I can't come up with simple game logic to implement, all ideas I have are going to take some time to implement.
I must have fried my brains and they need a rest, but I know there should be something simple, which could be divided to pack and levels, and each level would have some data, like positions, color, anything. Just can't think of anything right now.

If anyone got an easy (not mandatory interesting idea), please share. Or maybe someone already has easy game logic implemented, and would want to allow me to put it on game template as example? :)

Comments

• Cant you try a game like sokoban, a limited 2D maze like structure where some boxes scaterred around and also places to push those boxes with a player spawn location ?
  • Breakout always seems like a nice simple game for examples.
  • ar2rsawseenar2rsawseen Maintainer
    Ehh, I think I've burned out. Because even these ideas right now seem too complicated to implement just for example. Maybe I just need to get a rest for couple of days and let it cool down.

But thanks for suggestions guys. Sokoban seems like a good choice, but Breakout might be more interesting to implement :)

If there are any other ideas, please let me know ;)