Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Cross platform implementation of Gideros Studio — Gideros Forum

Cross platform implementation of Gideros Studio

techdojotechdojo Guru
edited July 2012 in General questions
Ok this is totally unrelated to the Gideros engine but is more aimed at Gideros studio (plus I wanted my 500th post to be something better than an offhanded dig at @Scouser :) ).

In my "real life" I'm starting to look at doing some cross platform development for the next generation of my companies utility / customiser apps and I was wondering if @Atilim or @Gorkem (or anyone else for that matter) would be happy to share any tips regarding getting code to run on both Windows and OSX, I've seen (and in the process of downloading) QT and was wondering if this was the best solution or if there were any other offerings.

Oddly enough the 21" iMac I've got for development has only got Leopard on it (10.5.8) and both QT and Gideros Studio both crash with an "unexpected" error message - I've already placed an order for Snow Leopard and will be upgrading again to Lion as soon as it's installed - does this mean that any QT based apps have to have a minimum of Snow Leopard to run?

TIA

Jon...
WhiteTree Games - Home, home on the web, where the bits and bytes they do play!
#MakeABetterGame! "Never give up, Never NEVER give up!" - Winston Churchill

Comments