Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Looking for 3D items sets — Gideros Forum

Looking for 3D items sets

hgy29hgy29 Maintainer
edited January 2017 in Marketplace
Hi guys,

I am looking for several sets of 3D items belonging to the same category or theme. Each set must contain 6 items. I already found a few on various websites, so as of today I have three collections: monuments, sports and cuddly toys.

Ideally I'd like to have a 'easter' collection (eggs, bunny, ...), a christmas collection, and maybe halloween too, which I would propose in my game at specfic times, and a few more general collections (like vehicles, trees/flowers, ...) I am ok to pay in the range 10-20 EUR for each collection, depending on its quality.

If anyone here knows where I could find them, or has the skills to design them for me, let me know! I need them in .obj format with textures and normal maps.

Thanks!

Comments

• piepie Member
    Hi @hgy29,
    I can't help you with ready made 3d objects, however if you like the voxel style I found it's really easy to draw 3d objects using magicavoxel.

You can grab it for free here:
    https://ephtracy.github.io/

unfortunately I noticed that its exported obj are not imported correctly by your obj loader (http://giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/6828/work-in-progress-3d-scene-display/p1).
    Some error occurs as you can see here
    objloader.lua:99: table index is nil
    stack traceback:
    	objloader.lua:99: in function 'buildObject'
    	objloader.lua:148: in function 'importObj'
    	objloader.lua:154: in function 'loadObj'
    It supports frames for animations too, maybe with your skills you can even understand how to read vox files directly... ? :)

Thank you
  • hgy29hgy29 Maintainer
    @pie, thanks for the suggestion, I'll have a look.
    Meanwhile I had some success with easy shapes on 3DS Max (easter eggs), but I really lack the skills for more advanced meshes.