Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Amazon ads always return error "The configuration was unable to be loaded" — Gideros Forum

Amazon ads always return error "The configuration was unable to be loaded"

l7777777bl7777777b Member
edited November 2016 in Bugs and issues
like weeks ago i build a player for the ads sample using android studio, nothing else, straight from gideros example with google play services version 7.8.0.
tried to run sample code with admob and amazon ads, running fine on my player, both ads showing without any problem.
then few days ago i update the gideros and tried to build the same player. run it, but only admob works, the amazon always return error "The configuration was unable to be loaded"

i thought it's caused by gideros, but i still have the exported project from the previous gideros, tried to build the player the second time, run it again, the same error happened. while the player i build weeks ago still working fine and showing the amazon ads.

the only difference is the logcat shows this error for the failed one
E/DynamiteModule: Failed to load DynamiteLoader: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.android.gms.dynamite.DynamiteModule$DynamiteLoaderClassLoader" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.gideros.adsplayer-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.gideros.adsplayer-1/lib/arm, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]
I dont think this is caused by gideros, i think it's caused by recent change in google play service or the android sdk itself.
anyone having the same issue?

Comments

• I think that com.google.android.gms is google play services package, something could have changed there.
    The best thing for gideros would be to update the google play services plugin, but I don't know where to start :( you could try using an older google play services sdk
  • hello pie, i tried to use older play service version and the same result happened. after that i also tried to use the same play service version and sdk but before its updated (i copied it from my friends) in case there's some recent change from google. still doesnt work. the last one i tried older android studio version to build it, still "The configuration was unable to be loaded" for amazon. i think it's a luck that it worked well that day, because now im still figuring out what made my build that time worked but now its not.