This update is free for everyone who has already bought Glider. You can get it via help-> check for updates. The purchase price is for All SDKs including Gideros.
We have released Lua Glider 1.9.21. The main focus of this release is better gproj file integration and on device debugging. Here are some new features:
* File Attribute editor (exclude from execution/automatic downsizing)
* General properties editors (graphics, image scales, Retina Display, autorotation, etc.)
* Dependency editor
* Better integration for pre-existing file assets, even for ones pointing outside the project folder
* On device debugging
* gproj file importer/exporter
* Integration with Glider file asset manager + Gideros
Our ultimate goal is to allow you to do everything from Glider without having to switch to the Gideros IDE but still allow you to work with both IDEs transparently.
Please see this google document for more information:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j-m_cNTvqE6icYAWOSdOJgmLhQOKFsJ3O2mH2VEW2YY/edit#