Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Forum: Nagging "Accept/Reject Answer" Message — Gideros Forum

Forum: Nagging "Accept/Reject Answer" Message

PlatypusPlatypus Member
edited May 2013 in Forum talk
Or you can simply go to the question you asked and accept any answer :)
Maybe there were some kind of glitch in the system I'm not aware of?

@Ar2rsawseen, you're submitting your thesis this week, aren't you? Good luck, mate. That's a great achievement.

About the nagging forum message ("...Make sure you accept/reject..."):
It disappeared for about a month, which was WONDERFUL, but now, unfortunately, it's back. No matter how many times I dismiss it, it keeps reappearing (every five seconds).

My reason for not obeying it:
There is one question I have asked on the forum for which numerous solutions were suggested. I implemented one and it works, but the others might also (or might not) work. They look good, but I haven't tested them, and they may, in fact, not be good solutions. Until I know, I don't want to appear authoritative enough (being the novice that I am) to tag one solution with my approval, but not the others; nor do I want to approve them all, because some might actually be unacceptable solutions. I want to leave the thread as it is (at least for now), so readers can decide for themselves.

Can you make the nagging message disappear again (like last month)? That would be great.

Kate's Catalogue of Travelling Theatre Centres :
Meet Kate. Grey is her favourite colour. Maths is her favourite subject. Decency is her favourite type of behaviour.
She definitely does not like jewellery or modelling, but loves aeroplanes and other machines made of aluminium.
+1 -1 (+2 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments