Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
App monetization with SDK — Gideros Forum

App monetization with SDK

Hi guys! I was looking for a way on how to monetize apps without annoying users with ads. So far I only found GlobalHop SDK offering ecosystem without adds, slowing down users devices or draining their battery. But there is not much info about them. Do you know anything about them or have anything else similar to offer?

Comments

• Apollo14Apollo14 Member
    edited May 2019
    Oh really? you want us to help you with building botnet?
    Thanks a lot for the generous offer, sir! (if you're not a xrumer spambot yourself :smiley: )

> Newcomers roadmap: from where to start learning Gideros
    "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks
    “The more you do coding stuff, the better you get at it.” - Aristotle (322 BC)
    +1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • Apollo14 said:

Thanks a lot for the generous offer, sir! (if you're not a xrumer spambot yourself :smiley: )

Not sure how you see it as building a botnet, as it doesnt seem to collect and save any data. I mean, “HTTP requests are being routed through the user’s device to various websites to extract public data”, but that is not really a botnet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Apollo14Apollo14 Member
    edited May 2019
    Arteknop said:

Apollo14 said:

Not sure how you see it as building a botnet, as it doesnt seem to collect and save any data. I mean, “HTTP requests are being routed through the user’s device to various websites to extract public data”, but that is not really a botnet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Okay sorry if I've made wrong conclusions.
    How do they (GlobalHop) make money from that? What's their interest?
    Thanks!
    "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks
  • Apollo14 said:

Arteknop said:

Apollo14 said:

Okay sorry if I've made wrong conclusions.
    How do they (GlobalHop) make money from that? What's their interest?
    Thanks!
    Well, I was hoping that somebody has already tried that and have some insights about it.
    Personally, from what they are giving out on their page, I think there are several things they could be doing, like cooperating with companies and testing page availability from various devices/locations, and so on. That's only my theory of why they would need to route some traffic.
  • keszeghkeszegh Member
    sounds really shady, they offer discounts on forums related to bitcoin and hacking, which also hints me that they do something that a user would not want.

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • I just created an account on globalhop.net and now I can see more info about them. Few answers from FAQ we were discussing here:

What is Globalhop?
    Globalhop is a rapidly growing IT solutions company that specializes in international network infrastructure projects. We offer powerful monetization solutions for app developers & mobile publishers. We help them generate high revenue with seamless app experience for the users base.

Who uses Globalhop network?
    We provide access to our network only to trusted partners, world leading companies in the field of automated public web data extraction and market analysis.

Is it legal?
    The SDK, its operation principles and methods, used technologies are completely legal and it completely covers and meets with international, national and regional legal requirements.

It doesn't look so shady for me. I've got $50 bonus coupon as well by registering there so I assume that's what they're offering for new users at the moment. This is that coupon link if someone is interested (dashboard.globalhop.net/register?coupon=GlobalHopSDK)

Anyway, would like to hear some more from someone with a long experience of GlobalHop or something similar to them. All info is appreciated.

Dislikes: MoKaLux

+1 -1 (+1 / -1 )Share on Facebook
  • wow looks ugly o:)
  • antixantix Member
    It does sound a bit shady. It doesn;t say what they actually do.
  • Hi bro! I know a cool way for on this platform. You don't have to make any effort at all, just join in. Experts will help you with integrating and generating income from applications, the main thing is that you are suitable in all parameters