Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Indigo Studio (Free design/prototyping tool) — Gideros Forum

Indigo Studio (Free design/prototyping tool)

loucsamloucsam Member
edited March 2013 in Game & application design
Hey Guys,

I came across a mention of this free design tool at work in the last couple of days and thought it might be worth a look.
In order to download it I had to create an account, and they asked for email address, name, phone number and company, which I found to be over-intrusive, but I have installed it and started looking at the video examples in the app to get started.

Link: http://www.infragistics.com/products/indigo-studio

Anyone using it?

(No I am not affiliated with the company in any way, just mentioning a possible productivity tool for us game programmers, and it IS free.)

p.s. Runs on Mac and Windows

Cheers,
Max

Info from the site:

Rapid, Interactive Prototyping for Your Web, Desktop, and Mobile Apps

The newest design tool from the leaders in UX, Indigo Studio lets you quickly and simply explore and create functional, animated UI prototypes while maintaining the focus on user experience at every step.

Whether you’re a designer without developer skills, a developer without design resources, or anyone with a great idea - you can design storyboards in real-world context, quickly prototype application design interactions that integrate with your storyboards, annotate those designs, and share your best designs with team members and key stakeholders. What’s more, you don’t need to spend a fortune on incomplete prototyping and static wireframing tools. Indigo Studio does things better – delivering rich, interactive experiences. And for a whole lot less – like Free!

Comments