Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Give me Numbers! - simple random number generator with a style :) — Gideros Forum

Give me Numbers! - simple random number generator with a style :)

gorkemgorkem Maintainer

From "Built With Gideros" web:

Give Me Numbers! is a simple random number generator, but does that in style!

You can choose in the Preferences screen the highest number that will be drawn (for example, 49 for UK National Lottery, 75 or 80 for Bingo, etc.), how many numbers to draw at once (from 1 to 6), and if the same number can be drawn again in the same session (for example, in dice games).

In the Favorites screen, you can define your preferred numbers, that will get a higher chance to be drawn (green), or numbers you never want to draw (red).

http://builtwithgideros.com/Fun/Give-Me-Numbers

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• pmannapmanna Member
    edited April 2012
    Are you stealing my apps, now? :-/ ;-)
    I didn't think it was worth an announcement because it's nothing new, I just ported it to Gideros to have a more modern code base (and go Retina, iPad and Android in the process, all at the same time), but there you go, 3rd app published (and the first in my own name), now on to the next (hopefully not that far away)...
  • Oh, and let's not forget it includes @GregBUG 's TNT Particle Engine!
  • ;) ;;)
    TNT ENGiNE for Gideors Studio - Particle Engine, Virtual Pad, Animator Studio, Collision Engine - DOWNLOAD NOW !!! IT'S FREE!!! -
    www.tntengine.com