Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Integer Invaders coming to Google Play store! (and now up!) — Gideros Forum

Integer Invaders coming to Google Play store! (and now up!)

I just released my new educational game, "Integer Invaders", onto Google Play. It is a project I made for math class that involves adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing positive and negative numbers. It is played like space invaders, where the enemies are slowly going to the bottom of the screen. In my game, an equation involving positive and negative integers appears at the bottom of the screen, and you have to shoot the correct answers before they get to the bottom. I made the music, art, and sound effects all myself (so I did everything myself).

Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zizanyman.IntegerInvaders&hl=en
And here is a screenshot:

+1 -1 (+2 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• KongoRatz, hope it will be successfull in googleplay also. When it will be released i will download and post my comments, and of course will rate it :D

Note:
    Nothing makes me more happy to see in the forum "A new release in the market"
    Spread the word gideros, brace your selves new projects are coming byt Giderans :D

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • neverjoyneverjoy Member
    edited November 2015
    My game project is like this, using math problems. But instead of space shooter its a turn based rpg when you press attack/spell button a math problem (problem is difficult when spell is high class etc) appears and it has a timer. If timer runs out and didnt solve the problem you lose a turn, or if successful you attack the enemy.

I always love devs who make boring/difficult concepts (like learning math) more fun! Congrats on the game!

I have several games on my desk but unfortynately, was never able to upload it i dont have money to setup an account on stores i dont even have a paypal account. So, cheers pal.