Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
[Ads] Add Adbuddiz to my application — Gideros Forum

[Ads] Add Adbuddiz to my application

jeromegsqjeromegsq Member
edited June 2015 in Plugins
Hello everyone,

I used Admob for my first app, but they lock my account during 30days because they said that I click on my own ads.
It's my fault , they are not wrong I have not done enough attention.

Then, I change my ads to Chartboost but I don't have really income (~0.03€).

I found Adbuddiz, do you think they are better than Chartboost ? They said "Up to $ 10 CPM for ads displayed all over the world!"
I know it must meet several requirements to have this kind of back but I wanted to know if it would be better and if so, how to add it to Gideros?

Thank

Comments

• I personally do not like adBuddiz.
    But it is very simple to add it to Gideros.
    Add the SDK then add their simple code (3 lines) to one of your existing plugins so that you don't have to write your own plugin.
    That is what we did.
  • ar2rsawseenar2rsawseen Maintainer
    edited June 2015 Accepted Answer
    Also if you are up to the task, you can implement support for it yourself for each platform, without even rebuilding the plugin, but simply adding more files:

http://giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/5525/how-to-make-a-adtapsy-plugin/p1
  • claraclara Member
    I personally do not like adBuddiz.
    But it is very simple to add it to Gideros.
    Add the SDK then add their simple code (3 lines) to one of your existing plugins so that you don't have to write your own plugin.
    That is what we did.
    Hi kussakov,

I'm glad that you appreciated our fast integration. However, sorry to hear you don't like AdBuddiz.

If you send me your account details through email (clara@adbuddiz.com) I'd be happy to discuss the reasons, and see if there's anything we can do to improve your experience with us.