Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Android market: How to give give exclusive options to some users — Gideros Forum

Android market: How to give give exclusive options to some users

somezombiegmsomezombiegm Member
edited June 2014 in Marketplace
Hello, I am developing a game for Android mobile devices. Imagine i put my game on the play store and sell it for maybe $1. If I want to let a group of people download the game for free what should I do? maybe I could send them the .apk but I was wondering If there could be an option for them to download it for free maybe with a password or something.

The reason I'm asking is cause I'm starting a kickstarter campaign and maybe the first reward for the backers could be the free game.

I'm also thinking of giving the backers exclusive characters skins or weapons. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. If it's not I appreciate if you gave me a link on where to read about it.

Comments

• hgvyas123hgvyas123 Guru
    Accepted Answer
    I dont think android market offers any way to download paid game for free However apple allows this for up to 50 people. you may give iap for free by making some code yourself with own server in android market though.

:)