Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Game is LIVE on the App Store! - Page 2 — Gideros Forum

Game is LIVE on the App Store!

2»

Comments

• Android 2.2 (API Level 8) support is coming with 2012.2 and accelerometer bug still exists with beta8. It was fixed just after we've released beta8. Therefore I should send you 2012.2.
    but what about those who want to maintain a android 2.1 ? I think that version 2.1 used by those people whose manufacturer no longer support the old phones.
    Maybe you should release a version with a fix but with support for 2.1? Of course with the splash screen :D
    I do not know how many people would make games for Android 2.1. It may take a vote? :-\"
    Sorry for google translate...
  • gorkemgorkem Maintainer
    Yes, please open a new post and let's discuss it there. :)
  • SergeykaSergeyka Member
    edited February 2012
    @gorkem
    You can do this:

Create two posts in one a thread.
    In the first write to a set +1 of supporting Android 2.1
    In the second, that it makes no difference.

People need to put a +1 for the first or second post. + 1 can be put only one post.

My message is clear? =)

p.s. My English is not understood :)) Please open the post itself =)

p.p.s. On the main page the need to write that supports ARMv6 and ARMv7. And later, it is desirable to write, what version of Android SDK supports Gideros.
    Sorry for google translate...
  • I redeemed the 1st code just now. Great app!
  • I was interested to see how the game performed on a 3rd gen iPod touch, but now I'm more interested to see how this news affects the number of downloads!

http://techcrunch.com/2012/02/24/joustin-beaver-app-maker-served-a-cease-desist-order-from-justin-bieber/

@pmanna - glad to see you told the brat's lawyers where to get off :):):)

WhiteTree Games - Home, home on the web, where the bits and bytes they do play!
    #MakeABetterGame! "Never give up, Never NEVER give up!" - Winston Churchill
  • @techdojo
    Actually, I'm the developer, not the publisher, but he definitely has my approval, for what's worth.
    That said, I'm safely away from US… :-\"