Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Hi guys! — Gideros Forum

Hi guys!

NinjadoodleNinjadoodle Member
edited July 2013 in Introduce yourself
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Tom, otherwise known as Ninjadoodle :)

I've been making Flash games for the past few years and would like to start porting some of my current and upcoming games to devices.

I've been looking around for a good SDK for a while, but everything I've tried seemed to be either very buggy, or missing some vital features. That is until I found Gideros!

I've been playing with the SDK for a few days and I must say that I'm loving it. I've checked the tutorials and while the Box2d/physics implementation is a little easier in some other tools, the upcoming library GiderosCodingEasy really makes it a whole lot quicker. I really hope it gets implemented into the engine and we start seeing some tutorials.

I love the integrated Studio (no downloading 10 different programs) and the testing via an emulator installed on the device is absolutely genius.

I'm currently working on a new Flash game and I'm going to start porting it over to Gideros as I go. I'm looking forward to the experience and finally sharing some of my games with the mobile audience :)

See you around!
+1 -1 (+6 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments