Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Corona and Gideros — Gideros Forum

Corona and Gideros

NunoPTNunoPT Member
edited May 2013 in Introduce yourself
Hi guys, this is my first post and I wasn't sure where to put this question or dilemma . I've already seen on the forum here, many people migrated from Corona to Gideros. So I gave it a try and it seems to me an excellent and stable SDK. One of the things It got me frustrated at Corona was the documentation, tutorials even some books with typos and with code that wasn't working, and today I was reading one of those books and I just got frustrated, and tired, and decided to change! Because it's a waste of time and money...and today when I visited the Gideros website after downloading the sdk, I was directed to this website http://www.giderosmobile.com/gideros-academy/ to get started and get a list of tutorials...but it says "Page not found" , I got frustrated again lol, please guys tell that this page is going to be online or tell me a good source of tutorials that you can recommend. Even at the corona learning page half of them are offline. I can't even afford corona it's too expensive... sorry for the long post ,it may be on the wrong section (sorry about that!) but it was just a bad day...! And nice to meet you Gideros community lol :D
+1 -1 (+3 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments