Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Howdy folks — Gideros Forum

Howdy folks

beezirbeezir Member
edited March 2013 in Introduce yourself
Aspiring indie developer here. Just found Gideros and ported my work-in-progress game from a 2D Unity game in a couple hours with nice results - it's very intuitive and coding is a breeze, and it's a much better fit for my game. I love the ease of plugin use, and I'm geekily excited to see if LuaJIT ever gets crammed in here, just because I'm addicted to optimization to the point that I have to force myself to stop to actually get work done. Looking forward completing this game (and the 2 or 3 I have floating around in my head to work on next).

In my day job, I'm lead developer and software architect for a large suite of .NET & web-based prison management software, but I would much rather be making games. Hopefully someday I can pull in enough money to go full time, but obviously I have to finish a game or two before I can even see if that's a possibility. :) If not, at least I have fun doing it.

Look forward to chatting with everyone.

+1 -1 (+3 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments