Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
My first game "Nebula Retro" now released on Google Play! [UPDATE: free version available] — Gideros Forum

My first game "Nebula Retro" now released on Google Play! [UPDATE: free version available]

john26john26 Maintainer
My first game has now been released on Google Play.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simpleinteractive.nebula

Very relieved to finally get it out the door. Originally developed on Corona but then I got sick of Corona's bugs (especially with box2d which my game relies heavily on) and converted it over. Best decision I ever made! Gideros is rock solid and a joy to use! I can honestly say that all the bugs I wrestled with were my own and not with Gideros.

I'd like to thank everyone for their help and advice on this forum. Although I've been mostly lurking, some of the discussions here have been essential in figuring out how to do stuff.

If you have any suggestions for improvement please let me know. I'd also like to knkow how it looks/works on different Android devices. I've only tested on my Xperia PLAY. (app does not support PLAY physical keys yet, that's for the next version!)

If Nebula is successful I'll buy a Mac and get it onto the iOS app store also!

[UPDATE: I've now added a free version, Nebula Retro Free. I'd appreciate if people could test this!]

+1 -1 (+4 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments